- PLEASE NOTE: For groups over 8 people please contact us directly. We can provide a special menu just for you.
- Our front of house team will be accepting bookings by our reservations platform on our website
- All reservations are held for a maximum of 20 minutes unless our front-of-house team is acknowledged with any changes. After this time we will allow another customer to use your table.
- Refunds will not be processed upon cancellation if made within 24 hours of your booking date for large bookings.
- Bookings may be re-arranged within a 48 hour notice period.
- We do not allow cakes brought from outside for any occasion.
- Two payment methods will only be accepted.
- Last food order: 10.45pm daily
- For group bookings over 6 people on weekdays and 4 people at weekends we ask for a non refundable deposit of £10. This increases to £20 throughout December.
Minimum Deposits, Bill Settlement:
- A discretionary service charge of 10% will be added to your bill for groups of 6 and over.
- A minimum spend may be required depending on booking size or event requirements.
- Deposits may be required in advance.
- If you suffer from a food allergy or intolerance, please let a member of the restaurant team know upon placing your order, however, we cannot fully guarantee that the food at these premises will be free from allergens.
- Our food is halal certified.
Dress Code Policy:
- We kindly request guest to follow a smart/casual dress code policy.
- No sportswear; hoodies, tracksuits, jogging bottoms, caps or flip flops.
- Door security and management reserves the right to refuse entry to you or any guests should you or they be inappropriately dressed.
- Cancellations must be made in writing 24 hours before to the email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Otherwise our cancellation fee will be applied by our reservation platform.